To change options for Any Wallpaper, click the Options button from the main configuration window.
There are four modes available:
- Change on startup
- Change at regular time intervals
- Change every several days
- Disable automatic change
Once you have chosen a mode, there will be further customizations, e.g. the time or day intervals, if applicable.
Note: Even if you disable automatic change, you may still change the wallpaper manually by selecting Change now on the shortcut menu accessible from the tray icon .
The following diagrams demonstrates various wallpaper positions.
In addition, you may choose to let Any Wallpaper decide.
- Auto: automatically decides a position suitable for the wallpaper
- Autofit: automatically decides between fit horizontally and fit vertically
There are two change orders available:
- Sequential: change wallpapers one by one, in a round-robin style.
- Random: randomly choose and change wallpapers from the whole set.
Auto-start with Windows
Check Launch this program when Windows starts to enable automatic wallpaper change. You need to enable this option to allow Any Wallpaper to run properly.
If you do not want to use Any Wallpaper temporarily, you may uncheck this option instead of uninstalling it.