By default, all sessions will be loaded. However, you may filter them by setting up chatlog filters in the main window. There are currently three filters: date, keyword, and limit.
You may select a date range from the dropdown list.
- All time - all dates, no restriction
- Last 7 days - 7 most recent days, including today
- This month
- Last month
- Custom - customize the date range, choosing any start date and end date
Note: You can only change the start and end dates if you choose Custom.
You may enter one or more keywords to search for sessions that contain the keywords. Separate multiple keywords by a white space (e.g. my friend germany).
You may also decide whether all of the keywords or any one of them must be present.
You may also limit the number of sessions returned.
- All sessions - return all, no restriction
- Earliest X - return only first X sessions (time-wise)
- Latest X - return only last X sessions (time-wise)
Apply and reset
- Click the Apply button to allow changes to take effect.
- Click the Reset button to clear all filters.