Any Wallpaper License Agreement
Any Wallpaper License Agreement (License Agreement) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the author of Any Wallpaper.
(1) SOFTWARE. The capitalized term SOFTWARE used in this License Agreement refers to the software product Any Wallpaper, any updates to it, and any associated online or electronic documentation.
(2) GRANT. Permission is granted to you to use this software free of charge. "Free of charge" shall not be interpreted as "completely free". Terms and conditions stated in (3) COPYRIGHT and (4) RESTRICTIONS apply.
(3) LANGUAGE. The SOFTWARE includes several languages in its user-interface. In case of any discrepancy between its English language and other language versions, the English language version shall prevail.
(4) COPYRIGHT. The author of this SOFTWARE holds the copyright of this SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or modification of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
(5) RESTRICTIONS. You may not reduce the SOFTWARE to human readable form, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not sublicense, rent, lease or lend the SOFTWARE. You may not distribute or use this SOFTWARE for any promotional, commercial or value-added purpose without the written permission from the author of this SOFTWARE. You may not distribute or use this SOFTWARE for any illegal purpose. You may not remove any copyright notice displayed on or in this SOFTWARE.
(6) DISTRIBUTION. You may make unlimited copies of this SOFTWARE and distribute it to anyone provided you only distribute the original installation file and do not violate (4) RESTRICTIONS.
(7) NO SUPPORT. This License Agreement does not grant you support of any kind to this SOFTWARE.
(8) NO WARRANTIES. Use this SOFTWARE at your own risk. The author of this SOFTWARE expressly disclaims any warranty for this SOFTWARE. This SOFTWARE is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The SOFTWARE is provided with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory, quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you.
(9) NO LIABILITY. In no event shall the author be liable for any consequential, special, incidental, direct or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages to hardware or software system, data loss, loss of profits, loss of information or any other damage or loss) while distributing, installing, using or misusing this SOFTWARE, even if the author of this SOFTWARE has been advised of the possibilities of such damages. The author has no liability for any claim related to your distribution, installation, use or misuse of this SOFTWARE, whether in contract, tort or any other theory of liability.
(10) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the author of this SOFTWARE against any loss, damages, fines and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims based on your act or omission or alleged act or omission that constitutes a violation of this License Agreement.
(11) CHANGE. If this License Agreement is changed, its new version will be posted on AnyUtils website so that its users are always aware of the latest version of the License Agreement.
(12) TERMINATION. This License Agreement terminates if you fail to comply with its terms and conditions. If your License Agreement terminates, you must cease to distribute, install or use this SOFTWARE and remove all copies of this SOFTWARE from your storage devices. The termination of this License Agreement does not limit the author of this SOFTWARE other rights he may have by law.
Copyright 2007-2009, AnyUtils. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated on 22 Feb 2011